Search this Topic:
Apr 1, 2010 05:01:30
MSAF is supposed to be a charity and it's objectives are almost similar to AMJ International, which is registered as a charity organization.
From MSAF incorporation detail, it is evident that it is incorporated under Real Estate, Renting and Business Activities. While AMJ International is registered under the Community, Social and Personal Activities category.
Why would Ahmadiyya jamat, register MSAF as a real estate company and not as a charity like AMJ International?
Apr 1, 2010 07:14:15
The best person to answer all the questions about Mirza Sharif Ahmad Foundation is the Secretary of MSAF.
Ahmadies from all over the world should direct their question to the Secretary of MSAF, as he is the person who is also a board member of AMJ International. This guy should exactly know why AMJ International made all the donations and gave loan to MSAF.
Here's the contact info:
1115258 - MIRZA SHARIF AHMAD FOUNDATION - DUE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED Contact MR SHAJAR AHMAD FAROOQI
22 DEER PARK ROADLONDONSW19 3TLTel: 0208 544 7628Email: [email protected]Website: www.msaf.org.uk
1102949 - AHMADIYYA MUSLIM JAMAAT INTERNATIONAL - DUE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED Contact SHAJAR AHMAD FAROOQI22 DEER PARK ROADLONDONSW19 3TL
Tel: 02085447628Email: [email protected]Website: www.amjinternational.org
Apr 3, 2010 01:18:20
One of the director of MSAF is Fateh Ahmad Khan Dehri, who we know is son-in-law (Damaad) of Mirza Masroor.
1. Does anyone know where this guy lives? I mean does he live on his own or on AMJ property?
2. What is his legal status in UK? Is he a citizen of UK or is he a political asylee?
3. What does he do? Does he support himself or AMJ supports him?
Can anyone from UK please answer these questions?
Jul 5, 2010 00:15:08
Mirza Sharif Ahmad Foundation's 2009 annual return is here.
MSAF is doing the good work by getting interest free loan every year from Ahmadiyya Jamat and investing in properties and collecting rent.
Jul 5, 2010 10:09:33
Mirza Sharif Ahmad Foundation, summary of 2009 annual return.
1. Income from AMJ International 725,000 pounds.
2. AMJ International made social investment of 1,088,000 pounds, invested in 4 properties.
3. Income from donations = 1,205,000
4. Rental Income from properties = 11,000
5. Investment Income (Bank Interest) = 1,000
6. Total Income = 1,217,000
7. MSAF spent 5,000 pounds on Scientific research and Higher education.
8. MSAF spent 7,000 on emergency relief and helping the poor.
9. Cash at hand (bank) 44,000 pounds.
10. Grants to Individuals = 3,000
11. MSAF has 4 employess and paid 35,000 in salaries.
Jul 5, 2010 11:55:36
Jan 1, 2011 23:57:36
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.